At the movies, during The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Smaug: Don't be shy
- Guy sitting behind me, whispering: I think I just lost my virginity...
- My therapist: Look at nature. Look at flowers. We never walk into our garden and say "Oh wouldn't that flower be so much more pretty if it were taller? Or red instead of pink?" No, we don't. Because nature was created perfect just as it is. And so are we. We are part of nature, we are how we're meant to be, we are perfect just as we are.
- Me: Not pregnant
- Me: Honor student
- Me: Not on drugs
- Me: Never been in legal trouble
- Me: Hard worker
- Me: Not an alcoholic
- Parents: Cool
- Me: Forgets to put dishes in the dishwasher.
- Parents: OMG You never contribute to this family. You're crazy and out of control. You never do anything right. You need to take responsibility for your stuff and this house. Be perfect.
- Me: Oh okay.
I WANT TO GOOGLE A SONG BUT ITS A SOUNDTRACK AND I DONT KNOW THE NAME OR THE MOVIE AND I CANT GOOGLE THE SPECIFIC NOTES I HATE MY LIFE
I AM CRYING THE FUTURE IS NOW
I DIDNT BELIEVE IT WOULD WORK BUT
MOTHER FUCKING SORCERY
I didn’t believe this…so I tried
tumblr has opened to my eyes to so many things
Reblog if you would rather be……
In the Tardis:
In the Shire:
In the Impala:
In the Pokemon world
At Avengers Mansion:
The Truffula Valley:
With the Hetalia gang:
YOU FUCKING FORGOT ALTERNIA
WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO BE ON ALTERNIA
THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LIVE IN PANEM (EXCLUDING THE CAPITOL)